Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Working out

I had the best day today!!

It was pretty bad, and pretty gloomy, until Dave said he would go work out with Megan and I.

First of all, Dave doesn't work out, and I do. But I HATE going alone to work out. It's just not fun. Someone has to be there suffering with you. I mean, it's hot outside. Your back hurts, your knees ache, you're sweating profusely, but you won't even notice if you have a good workout partner.

So Dave could see that my day was pretty blah, and he offered to go workout with us. That and I hadn't seen him for a couple of days because of our work schedule conflicting. But he wasn't about to run with us. So we loaded up the bike and went to Riverwalk to meet Megan.

It was SOOO FUN!! Dave went on his own little adventures and just caught up with Megan and I when he wanted to. Then for a while he rode side by side by us while we walked. I think he was shocked at how much girls can jabber on and on about nothing and everything at the same time. Hopefully he'll still want to come with us next time.


(he snuck up on us right when I was saying how much I appreciate Dave for working so hard, so i'm sure he'll want to hear more of that :)

No comments: