Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tickle Monster

My husbands ticklish. (hee hee hee)

Those of you who know my husband might think I'm crazy and swear up and down that he doesn't have a ticklish bone in his body.

But I found one!

When he's sitting down and I go to give him a hug (I can't reach his neck if he's standing) While I'm hugging him I nuzzle my little cute nose on his neck, and maybe throw in a few quick kisses.

He can't stand it!!!! He starts laughing hysterically and is begging me to quit.

It's great.

For all those times when he tortured me with tickling games and wouldn't stop until I couldn't breath... well now's payback time!

I've always been ticklish. I mean, if you look at me the wrong way I will start laughing. I don't think there is a part on me where I"m not ticklish. When I was a little girl (and still today) all my dad has to do is raise his hands up like he's gonna tickle me and I start laughing. He doesn't even have to touch me! Well Mr Smarty pants Dave figured out the same thing and he uses it to his advantage.

For the longest time while I was dating Dave I thought it was so unfair that I didn't have a weapon of defense. I would try to tickle him under his arms and on his belly and he wouldn't laugh. He would just stare at me and smile that goofy little grin of his. GRRR!!! It made me so mad!!! Then he'd go crazy tickling me and I was at his mercy. I would tell him I wasn't ticklish anymore and nothing he would do was going to make me laugh. And sometimes it would work. I think the longest I lasted without laughing was about thirty seconds.

We had a tickle fight today. And I think, for the first time, I won!!!

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You know, it's funny you talk about this, because I've tickled him all his life, enjoying every minute of making him pee his pants (OK, when he was shorter than me!), and THEN I marry a guy who truly isn't ticklish AT ALL. It was the worst let down EVER!

I caught him off guard once, and he chuckled. CHUCKLED. Humph.

So, enjoy any amount of funny bone that you can. Not everyone gets the priviledge! ;)