Friday, August 18, 2006

A lil bit of this, a lil bit of that



Here's a pic of Dave and I looking at the quilt. That was probably one of the best gifts we received. They were all great, but the quilt we were able to see pics of us growing up, and different events that we have done together during the time we have been together. People were able to write on it, so we have a bunch of great advice. You can read it and really see how loved we are. :) Thanks mom and dad. :) That's a pretty good pic of Dav eand I eating the cake. I will never forget how much Dave warned me about putting cake on his face. I have to say that when the moment came, it did cross my mind. But I love and respect him to much to do that, so I was good. :)
***
Anyways, I'm off tomorrow, but I'm watching Nathan from four till eight. I love watching Nathan, and he's so fun now that he can walk and run. Keeps me busy, but at least he can entertain himself now to. I think I'm going to go to the mall. He's pretty content sitting in his stroller while you walk around. I'll takes some pics.

OH!! My nephew just started crawling! My parents are so excited and are scrambling to try to figure out how to baby proof the house. Guess it's been about 20 years since they've had to have it baby proofed. And since I was a SWEET, ANGELIC, ADORABLE, little baby girl, I know that I didn't get into that many things I wasn't supposed to. (hee hee). Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom loved doing the quilt many stories and a famiy heirloom for you guys your mom is so talented

Chrystal said...

You know Daddy, I know you have a hard time with the computer, but you can choose and identity and sign in. :) LOVE YOU!!!