Thursday, August 24, 2006

From Exhaustion to Excited!!

Here's how I feel wednesday night
And Here's how I feel Thursday night

That's pretty much the effect my husband has on me! Wednesday I have finished my work week and I am ready for my weekend. Well today was a wonderful change because this morning I wasn't the first one up. I'm sleeping in bed, and I roll over and Dave isn't there. I listened for a minute and didn't hear him, but I figured he was in the bathroom. A couple minutes later I hear the toilet flush and he comes BOUNDING back to the bed, jumps on me and starts kissing my face. This is the usual routine that I do to HIM. Never is he that excited in the morning. I was shocked, and I have to admit, a little annoyed! I was in a dead sleep and was wanting him to come back and go to sleep with me. But he looked like a little puppy dog and I couldn't just ignore him. So we got up and got our day started, and all before 11am! Shocking I know. So we did a ton of fun stuff today, including eating out, shopping, playing arcade games, going to a movie for free, and just spending time together. Thursdays are great.

Oh, the movie we went and saw was amazing. It was called gridiron gang, and it has "the Rock" in it. I don't think it comes out till tomorrow, but we got tickets for a private screening. It was incredibly inspirational, and it is based on a true story. And, it's about football, always a plus. I do have to warn, it is about kids in a juvenile detention center, so their is a little bit of violence and a little bit of language. But it's good. And it was free! Can't beat that.

***

Oh, and I am FURIOUS. Our apartment complex decided to put in speedbumps. Good idea, since some can tend to drive to fast. Well, Dave couldn't back out of his parking spot for about two days because they were putting a speedbump right behind his car. Well today they are finally done with all of them, and we can drive over them. Well here's the problem. I CAN"T GET MY CAR OVER THE SPEED BUMP. IT"S HUGE. I can't even get up the speed bump with my little stick shift car, and then when I get over, the bottom of my car makes a huge scraping noise. And I can't wait to see dave try to drive his car over the bump, his car is lower than mine! So tomorrow we are going to go complain. It's ridiculous. If i knew they were going to put speedbumps up that were going to ruin the bottom of my car I wouldn't have moved in here.

*sigh*

All I can do is smile. ;) Life is good.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Chrystal, thanks for calling. It was so nice to hear from you, we miss you guys.

They need to get rid of those speed humps and if they don't you need to be the squeaky wheel and keep complaining.

We're glad you enjoy your Thursdays! woo hoo! :)

Pamela said...

http://snapshirts.com/custom.php

This is fun! Go to the about website. They take all the words you use in your blog and make a word cloud out of it. I posted mine in my sidebar.