Monday, July 31, 2006

Ethan or Jacob??

It's official!!! We all wanted it to be a girl so bad because Jess already has Nathan. Since he's been getting a little older, he is a lot more of a handful. Walking and running everywhere, and definately testing his limits. A girl would have been a nice change of pace from tonka trucks, balls, and blue!!

But another boy will be just as cute, just as fun, and we will get the best of both worlds. We'll have a little boy talking, walking, and running everywhere, and a little baby, cooing, smiling, and I'm sure crying.

Jess wants to name him Ethan, because Nathan and Ethan sound cute together, but Adam doesn't like it so much. He wants Jacob, but our boss at work just had a baby and that is his name. (Adam and I work together) They didn't even have a boys name picked out because we all thought it would be a girl!

Well, as long as Jess keeps me busy with the toddlers and babies, I won't want any kids of my own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Jacob. She'll be calling Nathan, Ethan and Ethan, Nathan. That's what I did with David and Dan. They're too similar. And yes, keep busy with Jess' toddler and infant. Remember - 2 Years!! HeHe.

Chrystal said...

That was one concern, that Nathan and Ethan were so close. But it would be cute. And I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold out for two years!!!