Sunday, July 02, 2006

A TRIBUTE TO LOVE



June 29, 1979
WOW!!! Look at those two lovebirds!! Aren't they cute!! CONGRATS mom and dad on twenty seven amazing years. Words cannot express how proud I am of the both of you for sticking in there and showing us kids what love is all about. We have seen you through the worst, and seen you through the best. Thankfully, there have been more good times than bad. I always look back at your relationship and think I have never seen two people more in love. 27 years and you still hold hands when you go places. And mom, don't think I don't see those google eyes that you make at dad. :) Many couples these days have a hard time adjusting when the kids leave the nest. Not you guys!! (I'm sure there was the sniffle here and there). Your love seems to have grown in the four years that I went to college, and I can only hope to have with Dave what you two have together. Three children later and a cute little grandbaby, we are so proud!!!

No comments: