Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nathan Ross


He's getting SOOOOO big!!

I can remember when he was just born, so tiny, and now he looks like a football player! He's walking, talking (well almost), and running around everywhere.

I went out with Jess and Nathan yesterday. Jess needed some maternity shirts so we went to Motherhood maternity and I got to watch my little nephew. Well, he's a pill. he's 14 months and likes to get into everything!! If I let him out of my sight for one second he was pulling down toys that he probably thought were his. But I love chasing him and running after him. It's so great that he knows me. It's so fun to see him recognize me when I walk up. He gets a big grin on his face and reaches for me. SO CUTE!!

Yesterday when we went out to eat he wanted to play with my credit card. So I gave him a little card that had a calender on it. He had a blast with it. He kept sticking it to his forehead and it kept getting stuck. Then he would look at me and laugh.


That's one thing about if we move. I won't get to see little Nathan and his baby sister Emily grow up. :( Maybe we will just have to stick around for a while. :)

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

No, it's wishful thinking!
We all know it's gonna ba girl anyways!
She finds out friday at 2:30 and I better know the minute she walks out of that office!

Anonymous said...

where would you move to? Did I miss that somewhere in your blog? Move to Virginia Beach!