Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hee hee ha ha


If I could describe my marriage in one word...

It would be laughter.

Dave is the best at making me laugh. I think I can be serious a lot. (I know, hard to believe if you know me, but it's true).

Dave knows exactly how to make me laugh, and he makes sure I keep laughing and smiling all day long.

If I'm really serious, or really focused, he has to make monkey faces to make me laugh.


If I ever get upset at him, he does something really goofy and it makes me smile and I forget all about why I was upset.

If I'm really tired and grumpy after work he always makes sure I smile for him before I go to bed.


Laughter definately is the best medicine. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask David what song I used to sing to him to get him to smile!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... what song? None of my business - but that's wonderful that he makes you laugh and smile all the time. I think that's the best thing about my husband too - if I want to be cranky for no reason he does everything he can to crack me up. (usually doesn't take much) and it works every time. I love it. :) Husbands are the best!