Wednesday, July 12, 2006

NEW TOYS!!!

Dave and I got new toys...

It's amazing what technology can do nowadays. With the simple touch of a button I can send emails, videos, I can use microsoft word and powerpoint, and have all my appointments alarm for me each day. I can search the web, use a gps system, or just use the phone.

I didn't plan on getting this phone. I was going to go with a simple, easy to use phone. Dave was the one who wanted this phone. But then I played with it in the store. And played, and played, and it was like reaching my hand into the candy jar. I LOVED IT!!!

So now Dave and I have the exact same phone. We haven't mixed them up yet, but i'm sure we will sometime. So if you call me and get Dave... sorry, he just thought he was answering HIS phone. (You probably got him all excited) So act like you meant to call him... chat with him for a while, ask him about the weather... THEN ask about me. He won't know the difference!

And of course, I will never make the mistake of thinking my phone is ringing when it's really his ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

GIRL!

When do you have time to blog between feeding "The Horse" and washing his gargantuan articles of clothing??

Welll.....

Probably as much as I do with 5 kids, I guess....;)

Post a good pic of him sleeping for me, ok? LOL!

Chrystal said...

I don't know! Most of my blogging is after work at one or two in the morning when he is watching tv or sleeping!