Saturday, July 15, 2006

HOT HOT HOT




ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE DEGREES!! ! 105... CIEN Y CINCO!!! one...zero...five.....

That's how hot it was today...

Not in Florida....

Not in Mexico...

Not in Texas....

IN TULSA OKLAHOMA!!!!!

It shouldn't be this hot here. I mean, you walk out of your house and the humidity hits you like a brick wall.

Last time I checked we were like, almost in the middle of the country...

Ok, before you think I sound like a total baby...

I grew up in Florida. Since I was seven years old I have lived there. I love the heat. Summer is my favorite time of the year. It's hot out, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the beach is waiting. Summer means pool parties, beach bum days, ice cream cones, bathing suits and tanning. I loved walking outside and feeling the heat blast you. I loved wearing shorts and a tank top and sandals. I"M SUCH A FLORIDA GIRL!!!!

But this is ridiculous...

I can take the heat...but I would rather take it on the beach, with an ice cream cone.



Poor Little guy...at least he's on the beach!

No comments: