Monday, July 31, 2006

In Him


So I don't know what the whole deal with Isreal and Lebanon is. We don't watch the news to often. What I do know is now more than ever have conversations about the end of the world come up between my friends and I.

Now, I'm not one of those people who thinks that the end of the world is tomorrow. But I am smart enough to know that we don't know the day or the hour, and I think that we have been in the beginning of the end since Jesus ascended to heaven. Therefore, we should be ready.

But all the theories about how it's gonna happen and when it's gonna go down and who the antichrist is is kind of blurry to me.

Part of me thinks, WHO CARES.

I won't be here when that happens anyway. Dave and I believe in pre-trib.. meaning that the children of God will be taken before the tribulation. 1 Thess 5:9 " For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath, but to recieve salvation through Christ Jesus." I'm not worried about me and what will happen to me. And if it does happen, I know where I'm going, I'm assured of my salvation.

What I think about is unsaved loved ones.

Employees at work who think about nothing other than partying.

the girls who come into the pregnancy center.

The man on the side of the road begging for money.

I think about them and wonder if they know Jesus, or if they ever will have an opportunity. They see my lifestyle, and they know where I stand, but is that enough?

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

In the end, I guess they have to make the choice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Guys,


I found your homepage on internet. My name is Natália Muryel C. de Araújo and I´m from Brazil. I believe in God and his love and salvation plan,in Jesus and His Sacrifice for us and everything he conquered for us ,and the Holy Ghost and His help everyday,strength ,presence and Baptism.
That´s why I was so happy when I found your plca.Thanks God for loving everybody and make this wonderful family around the world,but i would like to say something more:I believe we should be together for working to God and because of that I just would like to say that the Holy Ghost asked to me to pray for you and I´ll tell to my church and we will pray for your family.I´ve travelled around Europe and I know how is christian´s life by there and how much they need God and His love, since then I´ve decided to pray during my whole life for every churches and Christians who need, just listening to our God…
God Bless you all!

Kind Regards,

Natália Muryel