Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nothing new

I'm on day five of 10 days straight of working. Just the way things worked out, I had two days off, and then work ten days straight till I go on vacation. But of course it will be worth it once I get seven days off in beautiful New Hampshire!! (at least that's what they tell me)

Yankees are in the playoffs... :)

Dave and I are getting ready to go to NH. He is having to help out a little more with cleaning and house chores lately since I have to work everyday. I came home today and he had done all the laundry and the house looked spotless! The bed was even made! :) I brought him home some food from Mimi's as a little treat for him since he worked so hard. Food definately is the way to a man's heart!

News from Florida, Kevin and Renee are having a girl!! Which means I'm going to have a Niece! I'm so excited for them, and I'm sure my mom and Dad will be excited to have another girl around. Boys tend to run in our family, even boy cousins outweigh girl cousins ( i think there are about 33 cousins now)

Nothing real newsworthy going on, hope everyone is having a blessed day!

1 comment:

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.