Sunday, October 22, 2006

Biggest Loser


Soooo,

:)

We are doing this thing at work called the biggest loser. You might have seen the tv show. Well we have 12 girls who are doing this, and it's 8 dollars a week, but if you win then you get 1000 dollars! So it's this huge motivation. So i'm going hardcore!! I found this really cool website, called sparkpeople.com. You join for free and then you have access to all these different materials and workout ideas, a calorie counter and an aerobic counter. It helps you set goals and stuff to. Seriously, I mean, it's a win-win situation. I workout and win, I get a 100 dollars, and a good figure, but if I lose, I still get the good figure.
So this morning, using the calorie counter on the website, I planned out everything I was going to eat for the day, so when i went to work I knew exactly what I was going to eat.

Then i went and worked out.

Ok, I used to run like three miles a day. Whatever happened to that, i don't know. But I went out today and started to run, and I don't even think I made it a half a mile before I was a huffin and a puffin. I decided that I"m going to start by walking for a couple of weeks and build up some stamina before I bust out the running.

Oooh, my hubby just got home, bye bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, remember when we used to work out in the mornings together before classes, then we'd have breakfast?? Awww...I wish I could still run 3 miles at a time!!!
-Sarah Floyd-

Pamela said...

You go girl! We will be here cheering you on the whole way! ((hugs)) :)

Chrystal said...

Sarah!! Wasn't that a great time? We would wake up soo early, like 5:30 in the morning to go work out. I think we were crazy!

Anonymous said...

so i'm here, as promised!

lol, you make me smile! i definitely have faith in you. you can win that $1000! wouldn't that be some fun shopping (or bill) money?!

k well i will see you on tuesday! i had fun working with you and ash tonight.

Anonymous said...

Don't get too excited because I am going to win. lol. Hey, I saw the biggest loser cook book in Walmart for $18.95.