Thursday, October 19, 2006

Because He Loves me

I found this tonight while I was straightening up the house before David comes home... it brought tears to my eyes. I haven't seen it since highschool, and I don't know how it popped up... kind of funny....

Because...

I made her. She's different. she's unique. With love I formed her in her mother's womb. I fashioned her with great joy. I remember with great pleasure the days I created her.

To me she's beautiful-I love her. I love her smile, I love her ways. I love hearing her laugh and seeing the silly things she does. She is herself and no one else-this is how I made her.

I made her pretty but not beautiful, because I know her heart and knew she would be vain. I wanted her to search her heart, and learn that it would be me in her that would draw friends near.

I made her in such a way that she would need Me. I made her a litle more lonesome than she would like to be, only because I want her to turn to Me in her loneliness. I made her a little more dependent than she would like to be, only because I want her to depend on me.

I know her heart. I know that if I had not made her like this, she would go her chosen way, and forget about Me-her creator. I have given her many good and happy things because I love her.

I have seen her broken heart and the tears she has cried all alone. I have been with her and have had a broken heart too.

Many times, she has stumbled and fallen alone, only because she would not take My hand. So many lessons she has learned the hard way, because she would not listen to My voice. So many times, I have sat back, and sadly watched her go her merry way alone, only to watch her return to my arms, sad and broken.

And now, she is Mine again. I made her and then bought her. I paid a high price for her, because I love her. I have had to reshape and remold her to renew her to what I had planned for her to be. It has not been easy for her, or for Me. I want her to be conformed to My image. This high goal I have set for her, because...

I LOVE HER.
***
*sigh* :) It's good to know that sometimes when you aren't sure why things are happening the way they are, that He knows, He is in control, and He loves you. Let the Joy of the Lord be your strength.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It "popped up" because God knew you needed it at just that
moment. He is sooo faithful!!!

Pamela said...

Oh, Chrystal, that is so sweet and I remember it well. God created each of us in his own likeness, and yes he is always teaching us, and reshaping us. He is so wonderful and will never forsake us! Lovely, and glad you still have it! So uplifting! :)