Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lonely and in Love

So i'm trying to keep from tearing up right now.

No hubby for the night.

Or the next two nights.

NO WORRIES!!! We are doing great!

He actually has a business meeting in Oklahoma City. He had to leave tonight (tues) to attend workshops that start tomorow (wed). He'll be gone till thursday night, in which he promised me he was going to take me on a date. (and I didn't even ask, he came up with that all by himself)

Except for I don't want to go to bed.

I have a hard time sleeping without him. I know it sounds crazy, we've only been married just short of five months, but I always fall asleep on his chest with his arm around me. I think his breathing makes me calm and peaceful.

So I was trying to remember what I did before I was married, and decided that I was going to come home, take a bubble bath, and read a book.

And I did.

And oh do I feel soooo relaxed. :) It was enjoyable and I never do that when David is home, because I always want to be hanging out with him.

Now for the sleeping part.

I might go drag out my teddy bear, or cuddle up with a pillow. :( not the same by far. But it will have to suffice. :)

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

LOL, that would probably make him being gone even worse, thinking he was there, but then realizing it's just snoopy!

Pamela said...

It doesn't get any easier either Chrystal. I still can't sleep if Daddy works an all nighter. ((hugs))
Enjoy your books while you can. :)

Anonymous said...

baby I love you don't be sad it's only one more day. then we can have a great date tomorrow I love you dave