Sunday, October 08, 2006

I just want to scream!!! (for joy that is)


Wow...

I'm speechless.

Absolutely blown away.

I guess I shouldn't be.

I guess I should have had a little more faith than I did.

With me taking wo days off of work, we were a little tense about our financial situation. We're fine, but we need to work to live comfortable like we are now, and with us going on our trip to NH, it just wasn't a good time for me to not be able to work.

But the Lord was watching. :)

I went in to work today, and asked Michelle if I could maybe work six days a week for two weeks so I could make up the time that I missed. She said no, that it would be way to much overtime. I didn't press her about the issue, and let it drop.

About an hour later, she came up to me and asked me if she paid me vacation pay for going on my honeymoon. I responded yes, she gave me a week. She then said that she was just going to give me another week so that we didn't have to worry while we were on vacation.

Yea...

:) Doesn't that just make you think someone cares for you? :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

That is so wonderful Chrystal! You are in God's favor girl! What a extremely sweet and thoughtful boss you have there in Michelle, and then again, Chrystal, you are an amazing young woman! To go back to work early after being so sick with three infections...you make us so proud! ((hugs)) & ((xooxo's))Whatever you do in life Chrystal...keep that positive uplifting spirit, we all know and love!