Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Excitement is in the air!!!

Ok, so just a quick rundown before I attempt to go to bed for four hours.
***

Work dragged on F O R E V E R. I was so excited to come home and go to sleep so it can be tomorrow that it felt like eternity passed. Dave felt the same way. But finally, it's three in the morning, we are done packing, and the house is ready to go.

I know, I said three.

We have to be up at seven. You do the math.

It's not that we had so much to do that we have been running around like crazy since we got home. It's just that we never go to bed till three or four. So we're not tired.

I'm gonna try to sleep though. :) I might be a little excited.

Dave and I went to Barnes and Nobles today to get him a comic book to read on the plane. While there I found a book about New Hampshire. It made me even more excited to go!!! I can't wait!!

***
Whoever thinks that nothing earth shattering can happen in five minutes...

Bucs are leading 21-17, against the NO Saints. only five minutes left.

Tick...

Tock...

There's the kickoff to the saints...

tick...

tock..

he's running downfield...

tick....

tock....

EVERY BUC IN THE WORLD TRIES TO TACKLE HIM...

tick...

tock...

He could go all the way.....

He does. Bucs lose.

0-5. I don't think we have this bad of a record since we were wearing orange and had a feather coming out of our hats. Bucs... all I have to say is...

AARGH!!!! (like a pirate)

HOWEVER!!! I am no bandwagon fan. I PROUDLY packed my Bucs long sleeve shirt and bucs skull cap to take to NH. :) I think I'll wear it on sunday :)

Well, I decided not to take my computer to NH, so that means no blogging. If I blog I will want to post pics, and I won't be able to do that unless I have my computer. I might drop by and say hi, but don't expect anything for a week. :) Sorry! Ok, that bed is calling my name. :) BYE BYE TULSA!!!!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Cute that you are giving math lessons now Chrystal...lol When you are young you can go on so much less sleep!

Glad to hear you landed in New Hampshire alright. Woohoo!

You got to admit that Gradkowski sure did a great job as a rookie QB! It was a much better game! Let's refrain from having any visuals of tangerine or feathers...lol :)