Friday, October 06, 2006

In His arms


Today was really relaxing, and just a constant reminder that God is good.


* I have health and happiness "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD. Jeremiah 30:17

*I have an amazing husband and learned more about him in the past two days than I ever thought I could. "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it.." Ephesians 5:25

*God cares about the little things in life "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." prov. 3:5

*The Lord is our provider, a constant source of income regardless if I am working or not.
"But God shall supply all your needs according to HIS riches in glory in Christ Jesus" Phil 4:19

*Peace has no price... " Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, him whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusteth in thee," Isaiah 26:3

*The power of prayer cannot be measured "Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication and thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

" He brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God, many shall see it and fear, and put their trust in the LORD. "


:) Smile, God is good!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

God is good! So glad to hear you are doing better! ((hugs)) Come see the pic of your Nephew sleeping. :)