Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A little about me

My pics are having a hard time uploading right now for some reason. I was going to blog about our trip to NH, but I figure if I wait a little bit, then the pics will be back up and running, and I can write about our trip with the pics to go along with it. So for now, I'll do a question and answer.
1.Things that scare me:
Bugs
hospitals
when i can't get a hold of someone on the phone.
2. People who make me laugh:
My hubby
Megan
I guess I'll laugh at pretty much everything now that I think of it
3. Things I dislike the most:
Chocolate (for good reasons)
Rude people
Tulsa
4. Things I don't understand:
Why my husband feels the need to sleep till 1pm
Why some people can eat as much as they want and never gain weight
Why people can look around and see the beauty of the world, and now believe in a Creator
5. Things I'm doing right now:
Cuddling with my hubby
Blogging
Getting tickled by my hubby
6. Things I want to do before I die:
Does seeing Jesus come back count? I know that's not really something I do.
Have children and raise a family
Go to Austrailia and see the great barrier reef.
7. Things I can do:
I like to make people smile :)
I can play sports pretty well
I can read a book in a day
8. Ways to describe my personality:
Fun, Charismatic, friendly(my hubby came up with those)
9. Things I can't do:
Kill a bug
eat chocolate
be artistic
10. Things I think you should listen to:
The Word of God
The rain falling down and splattering down against the ground
Your parents and grandparents, they have a wealth of information, wisdom, and knowledge that you don't have because of life experience and age.
11. Things you should never listen to:
Liberals
Democrats
Left wingers
12. Things I'd like to learn:
how to speak spanish more fluently
Anything about history
Why I get headaches so often. ever since i was a kid I got headaches
13. Favorite foods:
Chicken! Yummy!
Ice Cream!
Italian
14. Beverages I drink regularly:
Diet Dr. Pepper,
Coffee,
Juice
15. Shows I watched as a kid:
Full house
Quantem Leap
Boy meets world

1 comment:

Pamela said...

So nice to see you both made it home safely, and that you had a good time!

Love all your answers! Glad to hear you are still reading a book a day. Love that you want to further your Spanish speaking ability after 4 1/2 years of classes...how much better could you get. lol Remember you took your first class in Advanced Gifted in 2nd grade?

Dad busted out laughing at the left wing stuff...oh my word. Dad plays Kevin this weekend in NFL Fantasy Football. Should probably go out and buy some earplugs and I am sure he will be conversing with the TV like he normally does. lol