Friday, September 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGS!!!

Today was Megans Birthday!!
Dave and I made a cake for her. We had a lot of fun doing it. I made the cake and Dave decorated. You can't tell from the picture, but he wrote Happy Birthday" in blue writing at the top, and "Megan" at the bottom in pink. Then he put the "22" candles in the center, and blue icing all the way up them. He really put a lot of work and detail into it, and Megan loved it. She came over and we all went out to dinner, and then came back to the house to hang out. It was a whole lot of fun, especially since I don't get to see a whole lot of the girls, unless it's on a friday night and I'm off.
I wanted to try to make it really special for megs, cause she has really been a great friend since I've known her, and I know how hard it can be to not have family around.
You can't really tell from the pic, but Jess only has two more months to go! Then we won't be calling Nathan "baby" anymore. He will be a big boy! We keep telling him that, but I don't think he quite gets it yet. :) He loves being the center of attention, and I don't know how he's gonna be with a
baby brother, of whom, there is no name for yet!




And for those of you who want to see what Dave really does to me...


Yes... that is a cake he is about to shove in my face. But he knows better :)

But obviously, nobody is safe!

We all survived though :) Happy Birthday Megs!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Happy B-day again Megan! It looks like you guys had a blast! What fantastic pictures...sheesh! A little bit scary looking, what was in that cake??? lol :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Thank you so much for hosting the best birthday party ever!!! Accompanied by the best birthday cake ever (Dave). 22 is going to be a good year. I can feel it. Maybe Dave will be making another cake with two people on top before 23. lol j/k

Anonymous said...

Just over from your Mom's and wanted to say that I enjoy visiting your blog. Stop by mine if you have the time!