Monday, September 18, 2006

Sadness in Bucland


I'm not even going to start...

on second thought maybe I will a little...

As my father would say, it's a sad day in Bucland. That's right, our beloved Bucs have lost a second week in a row. If only John Gruden (TB's head coach) would listen to my millions of emails I have sent him (jk), he would know... GET RID OF SIMMS!! (he's the QB)

I don't like him. I never have, and frankly, I don't think he has what it takes to become a breakout quarterback in today's league. Yes, he passed for over three hundred yards today, but for what? We scored a big goose egg. ZERO!! In fact, we haven't even put up a touchdown for two weeks.

Well, if the Bucs season flops, I'll still root for them to the end. But I'll pull for the colts. Tony Dungy is an outstanding man, and has been through a lot this year. He deserves it if anybody does.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Gruden just needs to use Galloway more! hehe! No, seriously, you know what we need Chrystal, we need to borrow Gpa's foam brick that he uses to throw at the TV, when we want to take our frustration out! lol

Hey, half of Dad's NFL Fantasy team is made up of the Buc's and he won! :)
...and the boys gave me so much grief saying Galloway was washed up and too old, he gave Dad almost all of his points alone! :)

Carole Burant said...

Hi Chrystal...just came over from your mom's blog to say hi:-) Read a few of your posts and thoroughly enjoyed them!! Loved your wedding pictures...congratulations:-) What a lovely surprise you did for your friend...the cake looks terrific, bravo to you and your hubby!! I'm afraid I don't watch football so I don't know who is who! lol Hugs

Overwhelmed! said...

I stopped over from your mom's blog to say, "Hi!" I love your wedding pictures! :)