Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thankfulness


My mom over at just the two of us was participating in a blogging link called fall grains of gratitude. It was started when a fellow blogger gave her kids a a grain of wheat for thanksgiving and everyone went around a said what they were thankful for using the word "grain." So here is what I'm thankful for.
Getting
up everyday and being able to enjoy life. To wake up to the sun shining and the birds chirping and the weather just being absolutely beautiful has been amazing!
R ealizing how short this life is, and making the best out of it while you can. None of us are promised tomorrow, therefore today should be lived to the fullest.
A husband who is sensitive and caring, and who really pays attention to my needs. For some reason recently, girls (who are not married and still teenagers) have been coming to me with all their guy problems. They all think Dave is a saint by the way he treats me, and they want to know how they can find one of him. (they can't, he's one of a kind). I tell them the only thing that makes Dave different than other guys is he is saved, living for the Lord. Makes a BIG difference.

I ntimacy with the Lord. What other religion gets to have a personal relationship with their god? Waking up to Him can make your day!
Noticing the
details in life. The leaves changing colors, the shapes of the clouds in the sky, the cool breeze against your face. Things that you can see and feel everyday, but miss because of the business of life.
What are you grateful for? :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I love your "Grains of Thanks". You did such a lovely job! Makes my me so much more appreciative of life! You are an incredible young lady!