Thursday, November 02, 2006

He's Here!!

So it's been very hectic around here lately, mainly because Jacob decided to make his grand entrance into the world!! On wednesday, we got word that Jess's water had broke and she was starting to have contractions. They weren't strong, and Adam decided to still go to school, so I went over to her house to be with her. She was fine, and I just gave a hand with Nathan, he can be a handful sometimes!
At 1:30am Adam called and said they went to the hospital because her contractions were stronger and closer together. How exciting! When I woke up in the morning the first thing I did was call Megs to see what was going on. I knew she would know cause she was the one who stayed the night with Nathan while Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital.
Turns out he was just born at about 7:30 am! So I rushed to the hospital to see the new little bundle of joy! He is so different than Nathan was. He is much quieter, and definately has more of Jess's disposition I think. He has dark hair, which is what we were all hoping for, and I think his skin is more like Adams to, a little darker. He is so precious. I only got to see his eyes once, and for like two seconds, after he yawned.
Jess and Adam are staying at the hospital tonight, so Nathan is spending the night at our house. I've had him all day, and for the most part he has been very good for me. It'll be interesting to see how he is when he wakes up in the morning and realizes mommy and daddy aren't there!

Here is Jacob Andrew taking a little nap


Here is the happy new family of four... well, one was a little cranky!


Nathan wanted to crawl up on my lap while I was holding Jacob, it was just getting him to stay there for the pic that was the hard part!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Can I tell you how anxious I am to be visiting YOU in the hospital like that? ;)

Chrystal said...

LOL!! Awe, thanks :)Hopefully not for a couple of years!

Pamela said...

They are the two cutest little brothers! How precious! Tell Jess and Adam how very happy we are for both of them! What a wonderful addition to the family! He has such a clear complexion for a newborn. Thanks for sharing! ((hugs))