Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Where are we heading?

What is wrong with the world?

I don't like to be a negative person, but seriously.

Why in the world would people vote for people who support gay marriage, abortion, and more government? I think we have enough government as it is.

And where are all the real women out there?

Why is it all the women we hear about in the government are bent on promoting pro choice, women's rights, and a bunch of other crazy stuff out there?

Will the real women please stand up?

The dems hold the house now, and the senate is doing a balancing act for the time being. We just have to pray that the Lords hand will stay on our government and our nation.

I honestly think that the only reason that America is still standing strong is our alliance and support of Israel. Think about it. We are only what, 230 years old? And in 230 years our country is steeped in more sin than sodom and gomorrah.

*sigh*

Just have to keep praying I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE BEEN IN A DAZE ALL DAY. RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE ABORTION AND OTHER RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE AGENDA IS GONE. I JUST SAW NANCY PELOSI AND IT IS TIME TO BE PRAYING LOVE YOU GUYS