Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Baby it's cold outside!


Ok, so ONE day ago, I was outside, playing with a bouncy ball with Nathan. Today I'm inside, watching the snow fall.

Well I wouldn't call it snow just yet.

It's more like freezing rain, or sleet. Actually, I don't really know what it's supposed to be classified as, I was raised in Florida!

But the weather people have promised us that by morning, it should be snow.

A part of me is sad.

This fall has been beautiful! It's been between 70 and 80 degrees about all fall, and just gorgeous out!

But a part of me is happy!

Winter is here, my favorite time of the year! I dont mind the cold as much now that I've been living here for so long. It's really not that bad. It's the wind that really kills it. And we are supposed to get 10 inches of snow! We'll see if that happens. i never trust the weather men here.

***
We didn't get to go and get our Christmas Tree on tuesday because David ended up having to work from nine to five, and then we went out to eat at Olive Garden, and then the mall. Poor baby was so tired that we decided to go home and let him sleep. He fell asleep at 8pm! He was so tired. I was a little dissapointed, but I understood that he had to work.

So today, we went out to get some decorations, and I got the cutest ornaments!! We were going to get our tree, but it started pouring rain and then we didn't get a chance. So instead we went home and David got ready to go to work, and I got ready to go to Jess's. Me, Jess, Megs, Ashley, and Jess C were having a girls night out, but all the boys ended up being there anyways, so it just turned out to be a really fun get together.

I cooked chicken parmesan for everybody, and everyone seemed to like it. It was a lot of fun and just a good time of fellowship. We definately don't get together often enough like that with our busy schedules.

Well maybe tomorrow we will have a tree to decorate. I'll let you know!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

80 DEGREES AND HOT TODAY. SO SAD TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF VACATION. IT HAS BEEN FUN AND A LOT OF WORK BUT THE BEST WAS BEING WITH YOUR MOM. LAST NITE WE MADE COOKIES TOGETHER AND GOT THE TREE. IT WAS JUST GREAT FUN.OH WE HAD BEN TODAY TOO. I THINK I HEARD HIM SAY GRAND MA TODAY. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED. LOVE YOU GUYS

Anonymous said...

At this moment, Tulsa has more snow than Green Bay, Wisconsin....there is definitely something wrong with that! Especially since it's almost the first of December, and we don't have ANY snow on the ground yet (but I'm not complaining, because I hate snow!) Oh, I shouldn't brag...because the storm is creeping in on us tomorrow. Yuckie!
-Sarah Floyd-

Ngotngamwong Family said...

I agree we don't get together enough with all of us. However, that makes our group times even more special.