Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's been a great two days off! On Thursday, I went over to Jess's house to hang out with her and the little boys. We rented a chick flick, because the boys won't watch chick flicks with us, and I got to hold little baby Jacob and roughhouse with Nathan. I think he only loves me so much cause I throw him up in the air and make his toys tackle him. He just gets back up for more every time. When Jacob woke up, I decided I didn't have any pictures of him with his eyes open, so I should take some while I could. Well Nathan has this little Elmo chair that he sits in, so I propped the baby up in that and snapped a quick pic: Isn't he just so precious?? Elmo's pretty happy to! Well Nathan, not missing a beat, ran over and as soon as I picked up Jacob, he sat in the Elmo chair to and gave me this big grin, like "look at me, i'm cute to" So I gave up Jacob so I could snap a pic of Nathan. Well Nathan wasn't as patient with me and wanted my camera more than he wanted me to take a pic, but I got a pretty cute one. I almost didn't post this next one, cause I look so horrible. I think I just rolled out of bed and went to Jess's house... but the baby is cute, so I figure I will sacrifice my bad looks for a cute baby. Dave had his meeting on thursday with his manager, his final meeting before he actually gets the job. It looks like everything is going great, and his manager told him to expect a call from him sometime around tuesday or wednesday with the good news!
I suppose this is a great time to dote on my wonderful husband! I am so proud of him for accomplishing something he set out to do. In the beginning, we said that if he didn't have a management position by January, then he would leave the company. It's November ,and it's looking good. But it hasn't always looked this good. He's had to stick through some hard times, and put in a lot of extra hours. :) The great thing is to know he did it all for us. I'm so lucky to have a husband who believes he should be the provider of the family, and to work as hard as he can to make that happen. I love you hunny! KISSES!!!
Danny called us today and invited us to go out to lunch with him and his girlfriend. We went to Mimi's (where else?) Danny seems really happy and his girlfriend is sooo nice. She was really easy to talk to and to get along with, and she has a really good personality. We really enjoyed ourselves and we hope to get together with them sometime soon!

Oh, and this is just an FYI... almost six or seven people recently have asked me about David and I having kids, and I just have three words...

no

No

NO

:) Not until we're ready, and that's not now. When we are prego, I plan to let everybody know in some fun inventive way. :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Chrystal, this was just a delight to read. Jacob is such a beautiful baby, my goodness he is so precious. Young Nathan is indeed begging for attention too, with the new baby. :) You look great in the pic! Like I said on the phone, we couldn't be more proud of Dave. Way to go in getting the job!

Nice pic of Danny and his girl friend! :) Glad you had fun!

Big "crocodile tears" with having to wait to be a Gma again! hehe! All in good time Baby!
*smiles* and ((hugs))