Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Whole New World

The first Christmas gift of the year!!!

David and I were blessed with a Computer from my grandmother!!
We went and picked it out on wednesday. And, we have converted.

No more PC!!

Yes, we have switched over to the wonderful world of MACS!!

They are AMAZING!!!!!

We are still in shock over everything that they do. It's kind of hard to describe to someone who doesn't own a mac, why owning a mac is so much better. Let's just say, David and I are impressed.
/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x308450.tmp.38AWTE/Photo 7.jpg
The obvious things that are better: It's lighter, quieter, and fits much better on your lap than the bulky pc's do.

It's got a built in camera called isight.

It's got a photo booth section, where you and your loved ones can take goofy pics of each other and then put all these different backgrounds on them and stuff.



This is one of the pics we took. It's called swirl. We laughed so hard while we were taking it, simply because we looked really funny. We took a normal pic to.



I took these pics WITH MY COMPUTER.

Well, all we have to say is, THANK YOU GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How cool is all that? Y'all just might convert me.....at least when this one dies.....which should be in YEARS (hopefully, considering what I paid for it!).

BTW: Chrystal, tell my Bro that he needs to stop eating out so much....he's chunkin' up! LOL!

Chrystal said...

LOL, I know, that's pretty much what people have been saying. Chunky or not, he's a cutie! At least in my opinion!!!