Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok, I know it's been a long time, and I'm so sorry!

I've been busy with Christmas shopping and cheer, and I have to admit, the change in schedule has gotten me a little out of loop!

I usually blog at night time when I get home from work. That's when all the creative juices are flowing and I can best collect my thoughts. Well since my schedule has changed a little, I have been working during the days, and when nighttime comes, I am in bed!

But I did want to get on a spread a little christmas cheer!
Here is our Christmas Tree after we first got it all decorated!

Here is an ornament that we got this year. It says Merry Christmas and it's made out of little candy pieces. There is a little gingerbread man in the middle holding it all together. I know this one's hard to see, but it's two bears all ready to get married! At the Bottom by their feet, it says, David and Chrystal, 2006. We are going to get one ornament a year with our names on it. Should be fun! These are the Christmas stockings that David and I decorated last year together. I decorated his, and he decorated mine. :) So we have everyone's gifts now, and that takes a lot of pressure off of me! Now I feel like I can relax and not worry about a thing! Maybe that means more blogging! Tonight I am going over to Jess's house to hang out and me, her and megs are going to scrapbook. It's been nice having a more normal schedule, I have been able to hang out with the girls three or four nights this week.

***

I'm trying to think of something newsworthy, but there's really not anything that's been going on. You'd think there would be something newsworthy, since I haven't blogged in so long, but there's really nothing special going on. David's parents are coming in town next week on Christmas day. Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! I can't wait!

Here's wishing you holiday cheer and happiness!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Chrystal, love your BEAUTIFUL Christmas tree! It just makes my heart bubble up with joy and happiness to see you strung the popcorn and cranberries like we did when you were growing up!!! The ornaments are so special and that is a wonderful tradition to get one each year that is personalized! We also love the ones with the pictures. Thanks for sharing! Have fun with the girls tonight scrapbooking! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

hello love! so i'm home now, and it's wonderful. i slept in today then worked out at the gym and watched a movie this afternoon...i heart christmas break :) i worked tonight at the steakhouse i've been at off and on for 2 years and boy, it was hard to keep manhattan separate from mimi's! someone asked if we had dr. pepper tonight and i was like yes! but then i remembered, duh, we serve pepsi products here. *sigh* it's a nice change though. i brought my roomie and other best friend into mimi's monday night, hoping you might be working, but alas it was harrison. oh well. your christmas tree is so pretty! the stringed popcorn looks great. how are you gonna celebrate on christmas? just you two? well i will add you to my friends list right away. my friend showed me how you can look at 'footprints,' basically to see who's been on your site, and there were a lot of ppl i didn't know so it kind of freaked me out and since my facebook and myspace profiles are all private, i decided to do the same with my xanga. i miss you!! see ya in a few weeks :D

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from LIZ btw, in case you didn't figure it out... ;)