Saturday, December 16, 2006

Change of Plans



Well, so much for having a different schedule!

I guess the manager that was helping us out while we didn't have another manager decided to go MIA, and now he's pretty much done with. Which means michelle had to switch me to all closings this week. So I'm back to my normal routine, but it kind of stinks because David works during the day, so it looks like we are going to have another week of not seeing each other. :(

Some good news though, we paid off our bedroom set!!! We are so proud because it only took us six months to pay it off, and we worked really hard to make sure we were saving up for it. It's nice to have that load off of our shoulders, and now we can focus on other things.

I went over to Jess's house last night to scrapbook. Nathan was being really clingy, so it was hard for me to get any work done. Every time I looked away from what he was doing, he would run back over to me and want to sit on my lap. It's pretty impossible to scrapbook when he's like that. But it was close
to his bedtime, so Jess put him down to bed after a little while and I was able to get some things done. I put together my book and got 2 or three pages done, but mostly I just organized all my pics. They are really out of order and just kind of tossed into my carry bag. When we get our new house, I'm going to demand a scrapbooking room all to myself!! That way I can spread out and do what I need to do without worrying about making a mess. That would be amazing!!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

How did I miss this post! Glad you all had fun scrapbooking! I can see Nathan is just so attached to you and your sweet personality! hehe! Smart boy!!!

Love the idea of a scrapbooking room! That might be an idea for your old room here too, when you guys come get your bedroom furniture! lol Although, right now Dad is envisioning a family theatre/entertainment room and I am seeing a delightful playroom for the Grandbabies! hehe! I am starting to get fired up about painting again! I might do some murals on the walls,with maybe a jungle Noah's Ark theme! :) Love you Baby!

Anonymous said...

Yes little Ben was in ajet uniform given to him by you know who.We love Ben so much he could probaly get away with a Patriot uniform.