Sunday, September 07, 2008

FOOTBALL SEASON!

Okay watching football makes me want to blog! I love football, pretty much the longest season ever is the season when I am waiting for football to begin. This year wasn't so bad, because we had the Olympics. But I still waited so long for this day. And then I am not working! So what else can be better, I go to Church, come home and get to watch football all day long! The only thing that could have made this day better is the Bucs being broadcasted out here in oklahoma. But since I know that's not going to happen I am watching my adopted team, the Patriots. No, i'm not a bandwagon fan, and since I've been against them for so long I have to retrain my brain to think that when they score or do anything good it is a good thing, and not a bad thing. My husbands team is the patriots, so since our football teams aren't rivals, I root for the pats and he roots for th Bucs. So it works out. Rest assured that would never happen with the Yankees and the Red Sox. :) I'll always be a Yankee Girl. :)

No comments: