Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Blog

My soon to be sister-in-law (i hate the in law terms by the way) has a blog. I like to go to it and read it to find out more about her, mostly because i probably will never know her that well. So since i liked what i saw, i decided to create my own blog! I thought it would be fun to come and journal and write about what's going on and stuff. Not that there is a lot going on in my life. I'm getting married to the most amazing man in the whole world, and that's pretty much what my life is centered around. I'm becoming a restaurant manager to. It's fun, but what i really want to do is have kids and be a mom. But since i'm not allowed to do that for like three years, I have to be content for now with what I'm doing. Anyways, my parents are coming in to town this week and i have to clean a little bit, my apartment is a little messy, not to bad, but for working eight straight days in a row, it gets a litle messy. Dave's at work tonight (that's my fiance's name) He is a manager to, so with our hectic schedules, we won't get to see each other for the next three days *sniffle,sniffle*.

No comments: